[humanser] Magic and Bestnotes database

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Thu Sep 1 01:39:18 UTC 2016

Evening, Yiska,

Well, it isn't my place as a card-carrying enucliate to try stearing
you to this screen reader, or that, but I doubt anyone's talking
about your eyesight's making some illusive comebback? Therefore, I
would suggest getting used to screenreading while your vision lingers
so that you don't have to make such a radical change at a point at
which you actually need to be productive? Car