[humanser] Magic and Bestnotes database

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 03:54:13 UTC 2016

Icompletely understand your challenge switching from primarily magnification to audio only. I have struggled too!!!!! I can't understand JAWS but can use speech only on my iPhone.  I'm at a point where magnification, even with speech added isn't doable with any effiency. Really tough for you working. Wish i could be more support.

Ericka Short
1750 Fordem Ave. #508
Madison. WI. 53704
608-665-3170