[humanser] Tricks for acute client care and establishing rapport

Quinto Sanchez sanchezq at prodigy.net
Tue Sep 13 02:34:26 UTC 2016

Hi Kaiti,

I think you'll do fine. Just be yourself and ask plenty of simple practical
questions like do you have a pet, if so, what's there name; What are your
hobbies; tell me something unique about you....  These are just questions to
get them to talk more and maybe you can start associating things they said
about themselves to uniquely distinguish them not to mention, the more they
talk the more familiar there voice will be to you. There are plenty of
people with sight who still don't remember peoples name so don't put too
much pressure on yourself.

Sincerely,
Quinto