[humanser] FW: Board Meeting Announcement

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Sun Sep 18 23:15:22 UTC 2016

Hello all,

As I sit in my backyard while my husband is grilling chicken and corn on the
cob.I am sending out a last minute reminder of our board meeting tonight.
Please read the original message below.  Talk soon!  Merry

Subject: Board Meeting Announcement

Dear Human Services Division Board of Directors, Members, and List Members,

Our Board of Directors meeting will be held this Sunday evening, September
18th at 8:00 PM eastern time. I have had the privilege of attending a
National Federation of the Blind leadership seminar and am in great hopes of
using this experience to enhance and grow our division.  Please attend so
the Board has the opportunity to hear how the membership would like to help
us in the growth and development of our division.

Please find below information to participate in the meeting.

Conference Dial-in Number: (513) 386-000

Participant Access Code: 554254

Looking forward to talking with you all!

With love, hope, and determination we will live the lives we want!

Warmly,

Merry C. Schoch, LCSW

National Federation of the Blind

Human Services Division