[humanser] Question about using assistive technology in the workplace

Osmond Kwan osmond81 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 15:32:34 UTC 2016

Dear All,

I have a question in regards to using assistive tech on the job in a
private organization. The organization uses some kind of electronic
health record system and I know that in past years when I did my
clinical internship the record system did not work at all with
Window-Eyes which was the text-to-speech software on my laptop, but I
am writing to ask for those who are practicing in a clinical context
if you have found it easy or difficult to use JAWS / Window-eyes with
your electronic health record system on the job?

Thanks for your feedback.

Osmond