[humanser] Question about using assistive technology in the workplace

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 02:51:19 UTC 2016

You have been given some great information Osmond. If things don't work out the first way you try, don't give up. Each state does things differently so do your research before you make a decision. I like big dogs are out though and Ginny had a good suggestion. NVDA is free and sometimes it fills in where other speech software will not work i've been told. I'm not technically skilled enough with computers or screen readers to be of much other help.

Ericka Short
1750 Fordem Ave. #508
Madison. WI. 53704
608-665-3170