[humanser] verbal techniques and reading affect

Rebecca Arrowood rmarrowood12 at me.com
Sun Sep 25 14:42:52 UTC 2016

For me I always try to Tappan to how I would be feeling in those situations and sometimes put that out there with the group. For example the song could make me feel sad does anyone resonate with that etc.  my sense is that with the individuals you are working with naming specific feelings could be helpful and not only for them to learn the different emotions and feelings they are probably experiencing but also giving them permission to have those various emotions and feelings.

I think picking up on nonverbal's in groups is very difficult and for me I tend to allow my co-facilitator to work with those and I will then pick up on other things

Thanks,
Rebecca Arrowood
Sent from my iPhone