[humanser] Stigma associated with mental illness

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Wed Apr 19 05:15:55 UTC 2017

Hello friends,

When we use arcane words to describe people living with a mental health diagnosis we're going to see the ramifications that is the stereotypes. For example what images do you see when you hear the word mentally ill? Now, what images do you see when you hear mental health challenge? My job centers around decreasing stigma and empowering people to manage their symptoms. The company I work for focuses on wellness and recovery.

From,
Lisa Irving

Sent from my iPhone