[humanser] V billing software

Dr.Mary Chappell mtc5 at cox.net
Sat Aug 5 05:34:28 UTC 2017

Voicemail left

-----Original Message-----
From: HumanSer [mailto:humanser-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Merry
Schoch via HumanSer
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2017 10:50 AM
To: 'Human Services Division Mailing List'
Cc: Merry Schoch
Subject: V[humanser] billing software

Hello Private Practitioners on this list serv,

I am currently using Psyquel for my billing purposes.  I have had some
success with JAWS but fallback on MAGIC for other parts of this software.  I
have found it much more user friendly than going through the insurance
panels software.  I am requesting that those of you who may be interested in
accessible billing software to go to the web site Psyquel.com, and contact
Jim  to encourage him to create a web site/software that is 100% accessible.
I appreciate your time and  energy in this matter.  I believe he will listen
and move forward on this matter.

Sincerely,

Merry C. Schoch, LCSW

Treasurer of the