[humanser] How is CBT more beneficial for children over adults and Vice Versa

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Tue Dec 5 17:13:39 UTC 2017

Hello all,
I am currently writing a research paper for my Master's level
Intervention with individuals course. My paper topic is how is
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy more beneficial for children over adults
and vice versa.

I am nearly finished with the paper, however I would like to start a
discussion here and see what your thoughts are from my Human Services
minded friends.

Warm regards,

Jonathan Franks BSW
1st Vice President
National Federation of the Blind Human Services Division
Graduate Student
MSW Program
Texas State University

expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people  and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.