[humanser] OTA

Thomas Class tclass12 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 17:36:10 UTC 2017

Hello my name is Thomas Class. I am an occupational therapy assistant student, and I just have a few questions. First one are there any members of this list who are practicing occupational therapy practitioners? If so would you mind getting in touch with me? I have run into a few roadblocks concerning my visual impairment, and I am just looking for anyone who might be able to help me. Right now I am receiving training from the Alaska Center for the blind and visually impaired on this matter. I feel it is helping out a lot, but I can always learn more.