[humanser] welcome

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 02:28:41 UTC 2017

Welcome Caitlin.

-----Original Message-----
From: HumanSer [mailto:humanser-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Merry
Schoch via HumanSer
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 1:53 PM
To: 'Human Services Division Mailing List' <humanser at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Merry Schoch <merrys at verizon.net>
Subject: [humanser] welcome

Dear Caitlin,

Please excuse my late welcome.  I was looking through my "junk email box"
and found your message along with others that I need to read.  I believe you
are a valuable addition to our list and I look forward to you referring
others.  At times, the list can be real quiet or very busy. There are many
who have a wealth of experience and knowledge and they generously share with
us all.

If you are attending our National convention then I would love to meet you
at our division's yearly meeting.

Warmly,

Merry c. Schoch, LCSW