[humanser] future outlook for adaptive tech in HS fields

Cook, Shannon Shannon.Cook at sccb.sc.gov
Thu Jun 15 14:06:08 UTC 2017

Hi,

If you are a JAWS user, you may be able to check with Freedom Scientific to see if anyone in Wisconsin has been certified in JAWS scripting.

I'd at least start there.  And of course, I am sure there are other solutions.  That is just the one my caffeine-deprived brain came up with so far.

Shannon Cook, MSW, CPM