[humanser] Career Exploration- High School Students

Tabea Meyer tnmeyer174 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 19:41:15 UTC 2017

Hi Krista!

Thank you so much for reaching out on behalf of your students! As
Candace said, this will likely be a great place to connect your
students with interviews and mentors. There is so much great
experience and perspective among this group!

I would also be more than happy to be interviewed by your student
interested in social work. I have my Bachelor in Social Work degree, a
year of experience, and am in my Master of Social Work program now.
You or your student are more than welcome to email me at
tnmeyer174 at gmail.com.

Thanks again!

Tabea