[humanser] Why did you choose your particular Human services profession?

Dennis R. Sumlin CPC, DTM drsumlin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 16:39:24 UTC 2017

This is a great question. I am a coach, trainer and speaker. I went into
coaching because I wanted to help those that struggle with confidence and
self-image. To help people unlearn unhealthy mind-sets, and live as their
whole self.

I also coach around public speaking/communication, which does often come
back to confidence building.