[humanser] Blind counselors and body language

Schulz, Maureen, SSA Maureen.Schulz at acgov.org
Fri Sep 1 18:59:58 UTC 2017

Hi, I'm Maureen from Berkeley, social worker. The body language discussion is hard to resolve, because of course to us we discern what we need to and more without it, but any sighted person advancing this argument would say: well, how can you know you're not missing anything important that I/we could pick up much quicker... Hearing that is the frustration.

Maureen Schulz
Alameda County Senior Information
510 577-3530
Aging is All About Living