[humanser] Accessible telehealth platform?

Karen Rose rosekm at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 4 16:50:36 UTC 2017

Sent from my iPhone has anyone been able to locate a Hyppa compliance audiovisual platform for telehealth which is accessible using iOS? I have always offered telehealth sessions when needed but I am now being told that insurance companies will not cover telehealth unless it is provided in and audiovisual teleconferencing platform which is Hyppa compliant. I have been unable to locate one which is accessible using iOS. Has anyone found one? Karen