[humanser] Accessibility of documents with 2 pages in landscape mode

Ginny Duff GDuff at stjoestoronto.ca
Thu Sep 14 02:31:34 UTC 2017

Oh wow..
I have Acrobat Reader... I will try it.
I have ordered a new computer and am waiting - endlessly it seems - for our Assistive Devices program to approve it....   I am hoping that I get Acrobat Pro with it.   It may be that I need the Pro version...
Thanks!!

Ginny

Dr. V. Duff
Clinical Director
West End Assertive Community Treatment Team
St. Joseph's Health Centre, Toronto
Lecturer, University of Toronto