[humanser] Accessible workbooks and group materials

Cheryl Wade wadecher at msu.edu
Thu Sep 21 13:46:05 UTC 2017

Hello, Listers,

Do any of you know about accessible workbooks or materials for group
leaders to use? I have seen materials that are accessed audibly, but
they are simply scanned without any human voice interpreting workbook
activities. So, I would have to scan the book and have someone tell me
how the exercises are laid out and how people would fill in their responses.

I am considering facilitating a group to help older adults remain
mentally healthy and active by finding purpose in their lives.

Any suggestions?

thanks.

Cheryl Wade, MA, LLPC, CRC