[humanser] Catholic charities and Lutheran social services

Ericka Nelson erickanelson88 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 17:31:22 UTC 2018

Hello everyone! Somehow I got disconnected from the list. I read joined with my new professional email address.

 My question is about a certain charity organization. Has anyone worked for either Lutheran social services or Catholic charities? How did they treat you and where they accommodating? There are some jobs in my local area but I am hesitant to apply since I have a couple good friends who were not treated well in the parochial Schools they taught in..

By the way, this is long time list member formerly Ericka short. I got married in November.

Looking forward to some stories and advise.

Ericka J. Nelson
1750 Fordem Ave. #508
Madison WI 53704
H: 608-665-31707