[humanser] Catholic charities and Lutheran social services

Peacefulwoman89 at cox.net Peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Fri Dec 28 06:56:42 UTC 2018

I would gently say comparing catholic schools to catholic and Lutheran social services is perhaps a far stretch.I would suggest learning what you can about each social service organization and the position, and then sell yourself based on your experience, education and your passions. Best of luck.

Lisa Irving