[humanser] Creating a Genogram

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Tue Feb 6 15:35:33 UTC 2018

Good morning all,
For my advanced Social work with Groups course, we have to create our
own Genogram. Since there is a visual aspect to the Genogram, I was
wondering if anyone had any tips or tricks in creating one?

Thanks

Jonathan Franks BSW
1st Vice President
National Federation of the Blind Human Services Division
Graduate Student
MSW Program
Texas State University

expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people  and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.