[humanser] Question about Group and Couples Therapy

Sarah Meyer sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 16:10:19 UTC 2018

Hi all,
Thank you for your helpful feedback.
Justin, I think I know what you're talking about, and I do this with
individual clients and have them clarify their posture and movements
for me sometimes.
Sheryl, thanks for your contribution regarding the forgiveness technique.

Michael, I took the training at Ball State University. I think we are
looking in to obtaining the Level Two training DVD's as well. That's
so encouraging to hear how you have used the Gottman method! Do you
use the pulse oximeters to measure the heart rate and breathing rates
to determine flooding as the Gottmans do? If so, is there an
accessible way to do this? Also, I know there are quite a few
assessments. Are these and the outcome reports accessible?

Thanks so much for your feedback and encouragement!

Sarah