[humanser] Working with Potentially Dangerous Populations and Assuaging Sighted People's Fears

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Sat Feb 10 17:30:22 UTC 2018

Dear Sarah,

If you would like to reach more people in our network, I would suggest you send David Andrews your request. That is, when asking if other people have worked in the prison system. I have reached out on the entire net work that we have and received feedback other than what is on the human services list. Just a thought exclamation point wishing you a fantastic day! Love and hugs!

Sent from my iPad