[humanser] Tips and Tricks for Qualitative Research Coding

maidaavdic at unomaha.edu maidaavdic at unomaha.edu
Mon Feb 26 22:09:32 UTC 2018

Hi Tabea,

I am actually about to start the coding process for the qualitative portion of my research class as well! That’s really funny that we are both in the same boat. I would also love to hear if anybody has suggestions on how best to tackle this task. Thanks so much have a great day all!

Maida Avdic
Master of Social Work & Master of Public Administration Candidate 2020
University of Nebraska Omaha Grace Abbot School of Social Work
Mobile: (402)-515-5336
maidaavdic at unomaha.edu