[humanser] Interviewing

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 14:43:48 UTC 2018

Hi Amanda, when I went to my most recent interview, I explained that my weaknesses were access to transportation and at the time a lack of the appropriate technology. Now that I have received my new BrailleNote Touch from Humanware, I plan to apply for more jobs in the future. I find that I am over qualified for most positions that I apply for.