[humanser] placement question

Ginny Duff GDuff at stjoestoronto.ca
Sat Jun 2 18:29:49 UTC 2018

Daniella
What College and what city are you in??

Ginny

Dr. V. Duff
Clinical Director
West End Assertive Community Treatment Team
St. Joseph's Health Centre, Toronto
Lecturer, University of Toronto

On Jun 2, 2018, at 14:03, Daniella Roccasalvo via HumanSer <humanser at nfbnet.org<mailto:humanser at nfbnet.org>> wrote:

Hello all, I was wondering if someone could give me some help or advice or anything. I attend a Canadian college and I'm going to become a developmental service worker. My school thought they had a placement for me, and that one didn't work out. I may be getting sent into a place that I have never been before, and I won't have time to set up orientation and mobility services, as I start placement on June 11. What do I do? If I don't do this placement then I have to pay to make it up at the end. How can I go about this? Whenever I talk to my program co-ordenater, she says that I should be patient. I have no problem being patient but I can't. I need the services in order to get around with my placement, in fact, they don't even know if I have one yet, I could find out Friday that I have one. I don't have a friend or family member who can go with me on the first day. I'll be on my own. So who do I talk to since it seams that no one at my college is listening to my conserns, or i
f they are, they are not understanding what is going on. Any help would be great.
Daniella
Get Outlook for iOS