[humanser] Higher Education

Sarah Meyer sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 04:24:23 UTC 2018

Hi Rebecca,
I'm just writing to see if you've heard from anyone regarding your
inquiry about professionals in higher education. I'm assuming you're
asking about blind professionals working in this field. I have one
person in mind but want to check before sharing her contact info. If
you're just looking to talk to anyone (sighted or blind alike) in the
field of higher education, I have more contacts I could put you in
touch with as well.

Best wishes,

Sarah

> Message: 1
> Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 22:28:04 -0500
> From: Rebecca Arrowood <rmarrowood12 at me.com>
> To: humanser at nfbnet.org
> Subject: [humanser] Higher education
>
> Hello, I am looking at moving from doing clinical therapy to working in
> higher education. I am hoping to either work in career services, academic
> advising or in a disability services office. I am excited to work with
> students and neutered use my counseling skills to engage with them without
> doing intense emotional clinical work. I am wondering if anyone has any
> contacts of any professionals working in higher education?
>
> Thanks,
> Rebecca Arrowood
> Sent from my iPhone

> End of HumanSer Digest, Vol 167, Issue 6

Sarah K. Meyer
Graduate Student, Clinical Mental Health Counseling
Ball State University
sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
(317)402-6632

characteristic that defines you or your future. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back. Together with love,
hope, and determination, we transform dreams into reality.