[humanser] Letting them know you're blind

Cheryl Wade wadecher at msu.edu
Thu May 3 17:08:19 UTC 2018

No problem.

Actually, I'm sending some of the group's responses to my supervisor,
including the critical ones.

Cheryl

On 5/3/2018 11:04 AM, Miranda B. via HumanSer wrote:
> Hi Cheryl,
> Lisa was responding to my reply to your original inquiry, in which I noted a professor's very insistent recommendation that I disclose my blindness to field agency personell prior to field placement interviews, and also to my future clients. I'm sorry for any confusion this may have caused.
>
> Best wishes, Miranda

>>> n_options_humanser-5Fnfbnet.org_knownoflove-2540gmail.com&d=DwIGaQ&c=
>>> nE__W8dFE-shTxStwXtp0A&r=7tTNGQD-4EDQwr_XJKSeOA&m=eykZH5sBfgEAjNDENYl
>>> tV9LDDyD9Dc5InWEQrWgtzq0&s=Mm6T0NV3KNCIT5H3LW1DmQ3Xof5uZbPdTA5e6SGnD3