[humanser] Software called simple practice. Is this accessible?

Michael Abell bigdog4744 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 02:22:02 UTC 2018

Hello,
	I have used Therapy Notes, Theraness, and Simple.  Simple has some difficulties as they like to use colors to notate changes (such as calendar changes, cancelled appointments, etc.) and they utilize "fly outs" that are not accessible for JAWS.  The difficulty is in the treatment plan and appointments.  Therapy Notes is okay and is fairly accessible.  Notes did not have a portal when I used it, but they may have it now.  Theraness was the easiest to use and had the portal.  I liked the ability to send documents to the client and SMS interaction (Notes and Simple did not nhave it).
	The largest drawback for me is customer service.  Simple does not have a live operator to discuss problems with.  Notes and Theraness have a live individual to troubleshoot.  I know that Theraness is more expensive if you have a large client load.  That is what I know!

Warmly,

Rev. Michael “Big Dog” Abell
MS, LACT

Helping individuals to find their eyes in the dark.

The Family Ministry Counseling and Psychotherapy Services
700 E Jefferson St. Suite 250
Phoenix, Arizona  85034
(602) 253-4084 ext 1

Notice of Confidentiality: This e-mail, and any attachments, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) and may contain privileged or confidential information. Any distribution, reading, copying or use of this communication and any attachments by anyone other than the addressee, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me by e-mail (
bigdog4744 at gmail.com) or telephone (602-253-4084), and permanently destroy or delete the original and any copies or printouts of this e-mail and any attachments.