[humanser] Eco-maps and Genograms

Miranda knownoflove at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 03:46:24 UTC 2018

Hi,
Could you describe in greater detail how you produced the tactile diagrams and how you included relevant client information in a readable format? Where did you obtain the materials, and what sighted assistance was needed, if any?
How did you determine when to utilize narrative or tactile representations of the diagrams? Or, did you more commonly use these two methods in conjunction with one another? So, did you find that your narrative representation was helpful in producing your tactile diagram? What benefits or drawbacks did you find in utilizing narrative or tactile representations of these diagrams, both for you and your clients?
What is the reasoning behind not utilizing these diagrams as tools in your practice now?
Thank you for your time and assistance, and have a wonderful week!

Best wishes, Miranda

Sent from my iPhone