[humanser] EPPP

Dr.Mary Chappell mtc5 at cox.net
Sun Apr 14 21:46:24 UTC 2019

Audrey,
Call me to discuss 703 655-1929

-----Original Message-----
From: HumanSer [mailto:humanser-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of T. Audrey
Medina via HumanSer
Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2019 4:45 PM
To: 'Human Services Division Mailing List'
Cc: T. Audrey Medina
Subject: [humanser] EPPP

Hi all,

My name is Audrey, and I'm just returning to the list after a number of
years off. Sarah inspired me to write and ask if anyone on the list has
taken the psychology licensing exam lately. I'm a screen reader user and am
about to start my search for accessible EPPP study materials and
accommodation request procedures. I'd love to hear from folks who would be
open to sharing their experiences on or off list.

Thanks very much.

Audrey (tmm326 at gmail.com)