[humanser] HumanSer Digest, Vol 178, Issue 7

Sarah Meyer sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 17:51:40 UTC 2019

Hi James,

Thanks for sharing. I'm glad the process for requesting and obtaining
accommodations for the NCE has seemed straightforward for you so far.
I hope it continues to work out smoothly for you. Please keep me
posted.
I will definitely check out those resources, too. Best of luck as you
are nearing the end of your Master's!!

Sarah

Message: 4