[HumanSer] Long overdue update regarding my experiences with EMDR training

Beth Gustin, LPC bethglpc at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 22:50:54 UTC 2019

Hello again,

about three years ago you might remember I put a message out to the list asking about becoming trained in EMDR and challenges there might be.
Well, three years later, I am now an EMDR certified therapist! It was a long road, but worth it. Most of my clients prefer using the tappers or buzzers, not the eye movements. This works well for me because I can actually hear the buzzers as they hold them in their hands and I can then tell how fast or slow they need to be adjusted depending on what we are reprocessing or working with.
It was a good experience, worth the cost and time.

Just want to update anyone in case anyone remembered that message and was curious. If not, that’s why they make the delete key. :-)

Thanks,

Beth