[HumanSer] Feedback on 2 Platforms

NFB Of TN VP jboehm at nfbtn.org
Sun Aug 18 18:42:04 UTC 2019

Good day friends.
Has anyone ever used the software called Infinite Practice? How accessible was it?
Also, has anyone used the website Authorised.net? If so, how accessible was it? Thanks everyone!

James Alan Boehm
Peabody College of Vanderbilt University
Human Developmental Clinical Mental Health Counseling: M. ED.

Contact Information
Phone: 901-483-1515
Email: James.A.Boehm at Vanderbilt.edu
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
NFB Email: JBoehm at NFB-TN.org
Learning Ally: JBoehm at LearningAlly.org
Kustom Cane: kustomcane at gmail.com
You Cane Give Initiative: YuCaneGive at gmail.com

Blindness is a mere characteristic not defining my abilities; the only disabilities in life are poor expectations and negative attitudes.