[HumanSer] life enhancement coordinator position

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 13:35:31 UTC 2019

Hey, Ericka,

What a great Christmas present this could turn out to be! Praying all goes
well! I always hold onto the idea that, usually, we quit just when something
is about to unfold for us. I heard a complaint yesterday from a job seeker
who gave up after a year; I've been known to search for anywhere from 2-5
years before finding something. It takes us longer, often, but we do find
opportunities. You have to get a thick skin...

Sandra

The Truth must dazzle gradually

Or every man be blind -

(Emily Dickinson)