[HumanSer] SPSS and JAWS

Elif Emir Öksüz filerime at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 23:26:14 UTC 2019

I was using SPSS 22 and joust 16. That combination was percent 80 accessible. I cannot guarantee new were all older versions. You need to know some specific tricks. For example you need to record output  as an HTML document so you can read it with jaws.
I can help for the beginning. if you want. Feel free to email me.

Sent from my iPhone