[humanser] question health care

Alexander Castillo alexandera.castillo at gmail.com
Tue May 28 13:28:25 UTC 2019

Hi, script talk is something that insurance pays for. If it is a small
pharmacy, they might accommodate the individual. How many medications
is this person taking? Organization and placement techniques might
assist. For example, all of the day time meds ggo in one bag. Getting
used to a weekly system might be useful as well. Tying rubber bands
around the bottle is another example...

Alex C.