[HumanSer] Career Advice/Intervew for 11th Grade Student

Krista Jaffre lusskri at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 22 18:17:27 UTC 2019

    I've had wonderful luck in past asking for those of you on this list serve to answer career related questions from my students with visual impairments. At the moment, I have an 11th grade student with low vision who is interested in becoming a school psychologist or a school guidance counselor. Is there anyone available with experience in those careers who could answer my student's questions via Skype or by e-mail?

Thank you so much for your help!

Krista Jaffre
Teacher of Students with Visual Impairments