[HumanSer] Lmsw material

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 17:01:38 UTC 2019

I know the feeling! I’m just starting to apply for grad school to get my MSW in social work in aging here in Madison Wisconsin. I don’t know besides applying for scholarships how I’m going to pay the bills. Persons got to live and pay for school. I’m not working at this time and it’s not fair to have my husband pull the whole weight. Here in Wisconsin I saw that the National Association of Social Workers offered a training at their state convention this fall for people getting licensed. I didn’t pay much attention but I wonder if Georgia has this information to? If you move, some states give you some time to be certified in their state while you work.

Ericka Nelson