[HumanSer] Question About Aira

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 16:57:03 UTC 2019

He’s one of the folks who is Highup in the chain at Aira. I spoke to him earlier and shared my concerns about it not being Hyppa compliant.

Here is his email and direct number:

daniel.frye at aira.io
(410) 241-7006

Perhaps if enough people in the human services and medical professions report their wishes to use Aira they will become Hyppa compliant faster.

Ericka Nelson