[HumanSer] Essential oil facts

Jessica jsnyder3986 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 14:24:48 UTC 2020

Hello list,
Here are some interesting information about one of the ingredients in several of our essential oil products.

Did you know that Peppermint essential oil is a calming aroma which can liven up the mind, body, and soul. It is known to reduce headaches as well as to promote respiratory and digestive health.
Check out our essential oil inhalers at:
https://t.co/6kSM1ItRLp

Jessica Snyder
National Association of guide dog users treasurer and social media chair
Secretary National Federation of the blind human services division