[HumanSer] Virtual essential oils fundraiser

mtc5 at cox.net mtc5 at cox.net
Sun Aug 30 20:51:02 UTC 2020

Please let me know status.

Mary Tatum Chappell, Psy.D, CGP
Licensed Clinical Psychologist DC VA
Certified Group Psychotherapist

-----Original Message-----
From: HumanSer <humanser-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Jessica via
HumanSer
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2020 7:01 PM
To: Human Services <humanser at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Jessica <jsnyder3986 at gmail.com>
Subject: [HumanSer] Virtual essential oils fundraiser

Greetings friends!
Given the format of our Convention this year, the Human Services division is
adapting and is proud to have our essential oils available for $7 a bottle.
If interested, please fill out the below Google form with  your essential
oil selection. Orders are due no later than August 31, 2020.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSff_aQTKs0O-MF2hIKFxNzPX0Gq8UaKD0qS
S79AVjtb08fdaQ/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1

Jessica Snyder
National Association of guide dog users treasurer and social media chair
Secretary National Federation of the blind human services division