[HumanSer] EMDR

Beth Gustin, LPC bethglpc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 03:53:36 UTC 2020

Hello James and all,

I am certified in EMDRand working towards an approved consultant status.
If you’d like to contact me privately office you may do so at: beth at transitioningthroughchange.com
Would love to share my experiences and some things I have done that I feel have helped make it easier for me to track what the clients are doing during the process.

Thanks,

Beth

Sent from my iPhone