[HumanSer] Virtual essential oils fundraiser

Jessica jsnyder3986 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 23:01:21 UTC 2020

Greetings friends!
Given the format of our Convention this year, the Human Services division is adapting and is proud to have our essential oils available for $7 a bottle. If interested, please fill out the below Google form with  your essential oil selection. Orders are due no later than August 31, 2020.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSff_aQTKs0O-MF2hIKFxNzPX0Gq8UaKD0qSS79AVjtb08fdaQ/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1

Jessica Snyder
National Association of guide dog users treasurer and social media chair
Secretary National Federation of the blind human services division