[HumanSer] New to the list

Bill Deatherage wrd828 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 13:20:34 UTC 2020

Sent from my iPad Hello,
My name is Bill deatherage. I have a bachelors degree from Northern Kentucky University and mental health and human services. Also, I have a masters degree in social work from the University of Kentucky. After getting my degrees I worked for a while at the Department of Social Security. Now I am retired. But I’m still interested in the human services field and how blind people are doing in that area.
Bill Deatherage also, I would like to pay my dues and would like the link in order to do that. Thanks again Bill Deatherage
Something I need to clarify. I got my bachelors degree from Northern Kentucky University.