[HumanSer] shelter resources in Nashville area

NFB Of TN VP jboehm at nfbtn.org
Fri Jun 12 19:22:55 UTC 2020

Hey.
I live in the Nashville area and I am a mental health counselor. I am about to go into a session, but I saw your email and wanted to just touch base with you and let you know that I can probably find you some resources. I’ll try to have something for you by the end of the day or I Sunday.

James Alan Boehm. M.Ed, LPC-MHSP (Temp)

Contact Information
Phone: 901-483-1515
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Alliance Counseling: JB at AllianceNashville.com
NFB Email: JBoehm at NFB-TN.org
Learning Ally: JBoehm at LearningAlly.org
Kustom Cane: kustomcane at gmail.com
You Cane Give Initiative: YouCaneGive at gmail.com

CHeck out our video at:Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6h3NqiqTrQ&t=39sEmbrace challenges for personal growth! Remember! Circumstances do not mean sentences!