[HumanSer] Another EMR Question

43210 at Bellsouth.net 43210 at Bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 24 21:16:16 UTC 2020

Hello All:

This question has been asked and answered several times, but here it comes
again.

I am going to start working in an outpatient practice soon, after 19 years
working with children with a complex hospital-based EMR.  I will be using a
new EMR system or need to print out and scan all my documents.

The practice is currently using the legacy version of Therapy Appointment,
but is considering moving to either Therapy Notes or
<http://www.simplepractice.com/?utm_source=brightervision&utm_medium=article
&utm_campaign=appointmenttools> Simple Practice

Anyone with experience with one of these three, your feedback will be
appreciated.

I am using JAWS 2020 on a Windows 10 machine.

Thanks in advance.

JD Townsend, LCSW

Helping the Light Dependent to See

Daytona Beach FL