[HumanSer] Need a Therapist to Interview for Braille Monitor Article

maidaavdic at unomaha.edu maidaavdic at unomaha.edu
Fri Jun 26 05:26:12 UTC 2020

Hi Merian,

I am not quite licensed yet, but I am about to graduate with my masters degree in social work along with a dual degree in public administration. I also just did a practicum at a community mental health center and my first one at a training center for the blind in Newton Massachusetts last year. Again, if you need somebody who is already fully licensed and has more experience, I completely understand. But, if my current level of experience is not an issue, then I would be happy to help you in anyway that I can. Thanks so much and have a great day!

Maida Avdic
Master of Social Work & Master of Public Administration Candidate 2020
University of Nebraska Omaha Grace Abbot School of Social Work
Mobile: (402)-515-5336
maidaavdic at unomaha.edu