[HumanSer] Last day for the virtual essential oils Human Services division fundraiser

jackson.dezman at gmail.com jackson.dezman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 01:32:14 UTC 2020

Hi JD,

Thanks for your inquiry about the essential oils. In order to streamline the
process, we decided to wait until after the last day of orders, which is
today, to start processing payment and shipment and so forth. If you would
bear with us, you will hear from someone real soon regarding more specifics
on your order.

Thanks for supporting our fundraiser.

Dezman